Let your beau know that you may be busy with work at times, but you’re really never apart because your mind, heart, and soul are always with her!
This hand bouquet features:
- One Stalk of Red Ecuadorian Roses
- Pink Lisianthus/Eustoma
- Eucalyptus Leaves True Blue
- Blooms may arrive in bud, or with fewer open flowers than pictured.
- With paper bag
- Can be sent with a personal message
Add a MESSAGE when your order is in secure checkout.
Upon arrival, just mix the flower food with fresh water
You can make your own flower food by adding about 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a 1 teaspoon of bleach to your vase before adding about a quart of warm tap water.
For maximum life, always re-cut the flowers stems before arranging and placing into a vase. Top up the vase regularly with fresh water.
As some contents are subject to availability, they may be replaced with similar items of equal or greater value.
FREE next day delivery to selected areas within Metro Manila. Order before 12noon for same day flower delivery.
For delivery outside Metro Manila, you can send us a message thru chat or contact us at 0915 6025045 (viber / whatsapp available). You can also book your own delivery courier (lalamove or grab).
We deliver between 9 am to 7 pm daily. We can not guarantee an exact delivery time but rest assured your orders will be delivered within the time range you selected.
Below are simple care guidelines on how to make these blooms vibrant and long-lasting.
Check Flowers Daily
• Keep the vase or container filled with fresh water mixed with flower food. The water should be kept to a level-high even with floral foam to keep it vibrant, long-lasting, and prolong its life.
Re-cut Their Stems
• Every few days, re-cut the bottom of the stems to 3/4” to one inch at an angle to allow the flower to absorb much water.
• Avoid smashing or piercing the stems, as this will destroy the water vessel that helps with the water absorption.
Change The Water and Add Flower Food
• Clean the vase or container before refilling it with room-temperature water mixed with a proper amount of flower food.
You can make your own flower food by adding about 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a 1 teaspoon of bleach to your vase before adding about a quart of warm tap water. It is worth noting that there are a few flowers that actually do NOT like flower food in the vase.
• Remove any debris that is floating in the water to avoid the growth of bacteria that will shorten the flower’s life.
Store In Cool Areas
• Keep out of direct sunlight or hot areas that can cause flowers to dehydrate.
• Avoid place near ripping fruits, which releases tiny amounts of ethylene gas that will prematurely age the flowers.